Learn Windows 10 Host Security
Windows 10 Host Security is a learning path that anyone who works with Windows computers can use to gain insights on how to protect their hosts both in SOHO and enterprise environments.
Windows 10 Host Security training
Editing policies at both the host level as well as utilizing tools in Active Directory are covered and demonstrated to help keep your data safe, as well as any client data that the hosts may contain. Many different real world examples are presented as well as experiences from the presenter. See how your organization can benefit by protecting your Windows 10 computers from malware, wireless hacking, open firewall ports, browsing the web and much more.
Learning path components
Windows 10 Host Security Project
Windows 10 Host Security Skill Assessment
Introduction and Overview of Windows 10 Host Security
Local Group and Security Policy
Web Browser Security
User Account Management
Backup and Recovery
Remote Access Security
What you’ll learn.
- Securing data using NTFS security and share permissions
- Passwords, biometrics, PINs and other authentication methods
- Using Active Directory to update and patch Windows 10
- Configuring local policies and accounts
- Securing and using tools like the Edge browser and AppLocker
- Creating certificates and backups, using Windows logs and more
Who is this for?
An understanding of computers and networking is recommended. This skill path is designed for:
- IT professionals looking to better understand Windows 10 security
- Network and system administrators
- Cybersecurity technicians
- Anyone who works with Windows computers
You're in good company
"Comparing Infosec to other vendors is like comparing apples to oranges. My instructor was hands-down the best I’ve had."
"I knew Infosec could tell me what to expect on the exam and what topics to focus on most."
"I’ve taken five boot camps with Infosec and all my instructors have been great."