Learn Active Directory with Windows Server 2016
The Active Directory with Windows Server 2016 certification path builds your knowledge of Active Directory and prepares you to pass the Identity with Windows Server 2016 (70-742) certification exam.
Active Directory with Windows Server 2016 training
Learning path components
Active Directory Custom Practice Exam
Active Directory Skill Assessment
Install and Configure Active Directory Domain Services
Managing and Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
Create and Manage Group Policy
Implement Active Directory Certificate Services
Implement Active Directory Federation Services
What you’ll learn.
The Identity with Windows Server 2016 certification exam covers five major topics:
- Install and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Manage and Maintain AD DS
- Create and Manage Group Policy
- Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Implement Identity Federation and Access Solutions
Who is this for?
Some hands-on experience with Windows Server, Windows-based networking, Active Directory, account management and system recovery tools is recommended. This certification path is designed for:
- Network administrators
- Security administrators
- Cybersecurity specialists
- Professionals managing resources on domains, forests or interconnections
- Anyone looking to learn more about Active Directory
You're in good company
"Comparing Infosec to other vendors is like comparing apples to oranges. My instructor was hands-down the best I’ve had."
"I knew Infosec could tell me what to expect on the exam and what topics to focus on most."
"I’ve taken five boot camps with Infosec and all my instructors have been great."